• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat flaps (Update one bunny using it) now pics :)

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well after spending 2 freezing hours ouside the cat flaps are now in (after i had to put the shed back together too) So do they learn to use them on there own or do you need to teach them? Ive left Dandy and Truffles unlocked to see if they go out (i keep checking!) but will lock it tonight cause i dont want them getting trapped out if they dont realise they can get back in:lol:

Last edited:
I taught Strawberry to use ours by showing him how it opened and using a piece of banana to tempt him through. Snowdrop isnt interested. No matter how many times I show her she wont go anywhere near it!

If you shut it tonight, wouldn't that put them off and make them not want to try it again if they try to open it during the night? :?

I had to finish the shed off etc in the dark,So i came in,If its really cold i will prob shut them in at night anyway im sure they will get used to it

I've never taught a bunny but to teach my cats, we had to blue tack it open until they got the hang of it. Now Pingu opens it even when it's locked both sides, so we have to barricade it shut. :lol:

Just went outside and Truffle was out in the run,Went i went up to the run she went back in,So cute:lol:

I love it when they go through the cat flap and their ears are all pushed back- then they look at you as if to say "What?"

100_0404.jpg

100_0405.jpg

Back