• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Betty!

Rae033

Young Bun
So Betty was not supposed to be our bunny (or so we thought) We arrived to pick up Hunter our new English Lop, when we saw some smaller breeds. We thought we were into the giant breeds till we rescued our mini-lop from being snake food. She turned out to be a sweetheart and we absolutely fell in love with her. So when we picked up Hunter the lady asked if we have ever felt a Mini-Rex, neither of us had so she handed us a Red Mini-Rex (soon to be Betty) The moment we held her, we fell in love. She was so soft and sweet..she fell asleep while we were talking. We ended up putting her back into the cage and picking up hunter and heading home. About an hour in the car we were still talking about "if" we would/could have gotten the rex. We soon realized we wanted her to join our bunny family as well. We called and ask if we could pick her up too, then drove back to get her! Now our rabbit family of 2 has turned into 5. Betty is now in her new home and loving life! She is the sweetest rabbit we have ever handled and so glad we had the opportunity to meet her. Our house is officially run by rabbits :)

Here are some pictures of Betty.

090.jpg

Betty resting on my lap

073-1.jpg

058.jpg

Such a sweetheart!

095.jpg

092.jpg

Beautiful little girl

Thanks! She also has the heart of a giant rabbit and doesnt realize that she cant be with the big boys all the time!

That is one stunning bunny :love::love::love:

We did the same with oreo we went into P@H for some supplies (i know i know in the days where I was totally oblivious to RU and rescues etc :oops:) he was there on his own looking sooo miserable in the corner with a fan blowing in his face but we had a cuddle and stroke and put him back drove home and after being unable to stop talking about him for an hour - turned round and went back again to get him :D

Betty is boooooooooooootiful

Thanks! Her personality is even cuter than her face! Shes the sweetest rabbit we have ever had.

Back