• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Hunter!

Rae033

Young Bun
So we finally got to go pick up our new English Lop boy, Hunter. He is a Broken blue/fawn English Lop. He is about 8 months old and has lived quite a crazy life, hes been moved around a lot and lived in a very tiny cage with VERY little playtime. Yesterday was his frist night here and he seemed to do really well! His ears are very very dirty along with the rest of him, but we will get to cleaning him up a bit more once he settles in! Thought I would share some pictures of him...

052.jpg

The dogs getting a good look at their new "brother" they lovee the bunnies (and all the bunnies love them!)

123.jpg

His ears are a bit dirty from living outside, but he'll be lookin' good real soon!

108.jpg

Now it was Hunters turn to stare at the pups while we were slowly doing introductions!

110.jpg

very curious bun

116.jpg

Oh..and on the trip to go pick him up, we met our first mini rex rabbit...and 1 new rabbit became 2. :shock: So be sure to check out "Meet Betty"

He's lovely

I think you need to get a Vet to check his ears ASAP though as to me they looked inflammed almost the entire length and this can indicate otitis externa.
I have 3 EL crosses with this condition and its awful to treat :cry:

Both betty and hunter will definitely be taking a trip to the vets to get a check up! I will have them look specifically at the ears though. Thank you very much! Im doing some more research on the condition also.

Is bluesmum going to like him?! He had a rough day today, still a bit skittish..any advice to make his transition into his new home easier on him?

Back