• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Adventures of (knitted) Eddie....

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
i thought i'd take Eddie on some adventures to the Lake District for the weekend....

All prepared and ready to go
P1050629.jpg

Water break at Rake Hole - snow on Wetherlam in the background
P1050631.jpg

Checking the map
P1050658.jpg

Summit of Brake Rigg
P1050659.jpg

It got a bit windy!
P1050663.jpg

Lunch on the way up Wetherlam
P1050682.jpg

Then it got wet, and i didnt want him to shrink, so he spent the rest of the trip 'asleep' in my bag!

Oooh, it looks even colder there than it is here today! Methinks someone should knit Eddie an overcoat for his next expedition!

While I am on Vikki, you can use any of the photos on our web site or RR for your thesis thingy.

Alice x

scenery looks fantastic:love:I've never been to the Lake District :( [must add it on my list of places to go next year] Eddie is a natural in front of the camera!!!:D

Oooh, it looks even colder there than it is here today! Methinks someone should knit Eddie an overcoat for his next expedition!

While I am on Vikki, you can use any of the photos on our web site or RR for your thesis thingy.

Alice x

OOh, yes please can i use the ones of Jennifer your NZ White?

The other members of the mountaineering club called him Mr Ed and said he should have his own boots!

Fab piccies!! I enjoyed seeing his adventures.

(It reminds me of Harry Hill's TV Burp thingy "Where has the knitted character been this week?"

Can we have an update every week?!! You should make us guess where he has been.... :)

Brilliant pictures. Unfortunately the real Eddie would not be impressed, he doesn't like to leave the comfort of his poorly bed and Elwood pillow so mountain climbing isn't for him :roll::lol::lol::lol:

Back