• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter of french lops on RR

raine

Warren Veteran
There are a litter of 4 month old french lops in Lancashire requiring homes on RR These are an unwanted litter caused by the daughter allowing the parents together. There are no photos but the owner has said she has tried everything to find homes and is now on RR.

I know some members were thinking of french lops.

I'm not allowed to until the end of March :( . Hope they find some good homes and the parents get neutered.

There are a litter of 4 month old french lops in Lancashire requiring homes on RR These are an unwanted litter caused by the daughter allowing the parents together. There are no photos but the owner has said she has tried everything to find homes and is now on RR.

I know some members were thinking of french lops.

Can you get her to post photos? that usually helps a lot I think. I looked at these and then bypassed as there were no photos.

:lol: Kay! What did you tell me the other day? :lol: I have a girly here whos a frenchie cross ;) I think you'd like her ;) haha.

I hope these babies all find homes soon :love:

might be worth someone contacting them as interested to se eif they are charging for them
alot of breeders have tried to advertise their stock on RR
Could be genuine but worth checking
if genuine they would be free to good homes..unless owner has neutered and/or vacs them:?

I've just noticed these are still on RR, has anyone had any luck getting hold of them at all? I'm after a Frenchie but would much rather go through a rescue then a private add.

I contacted the seller to suggest they put photos up, when I first saw it. These were an unplanned litter and the owner is doing her best to try and find suitable homes for them and there is no charge. Im not sure how successful she has been.

There are still three buns listed on there, but no pics. I'm after a Frenchie but I prefer to donate to rescues and I'd like a neutered doe as I can get the bonding started that much quicker. My poor Wilm's been on his own too long :(

sorry to sound really dim but i notice that many ru'ers adore french lops. is their temperament unusual or is it their size? they all look gorgeous to me:D

sorry to sound really dim but i notice that many ru'ers adore french lops. is their temperament unusual or is it their size? they all look gorgeous to me:D

I was new to Frenchies last year and have since met a few and I have to say that they are the most loving, relaxed buns ever :love: My Wilm is a dwarf lop and I've always had dwafts, minis, nethies or lionheads in the past but I have to say Bertie my Frienchie completely stole my heart, she was like a labrador :lol:

I was new to Frenchies last year and have since met a few and I have to say that they are the most loving, relaxed buns ever :love: My Wilm is a dwarf lop and I've always had dwafts, minis, nethies or lionheads in the past but I have to say Bertie my Frienchie completely stole my heart, she was like a labrador :lol:

thanks for that:wave: i'd love to meet a bun more laid back than eric and he's a nethie:shock: maybe a french girl would have been a good match for him.....

Back