• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb!

Rachel WD

Alpha Buck
Hi guys, I'm looking into getting Megazorb to use in bunnies litter trays but I can't find a local supplier. I've found a place on the internet that sends an 85 litre bag for £10.97. Does anyone know a cheaper online supplier? I figured this was pretty cheap anyway but I'm all for saving more money :D
Thanks.

Have a hunt and see if there are any horsey areas near you - we get our Megazorb for about £8.00 per sack because its not aimed specifically at small animals!

HI Ladies,

Sorry this is going to sound so strange, but what is this??

Sorry I probably sound totally dumb :roll:

Kell

My local farm supply shop can order it in for just under £7 for 85 litres, although tbh I didn't find it that much more absorbent than shavings and was worried that some of the buns would eat it!

you don't sound at all dumb - there are loads of technical terms to learn when you come here!

i'm still working up to megazorb, so others can tell you more. but i've gleaned that its a wood-pulp based, fluffy, highly absorbent material good for using in litter trays and bases.

i have found a supplier near me, but need to brave the journey and manhandling things back by taxi!

We do have a horsey place (where I get my rabbit food and shavings from) but they don't sell megazorb because apparently it is too expensive. I guess it could be if you were using it to kit out a whole stable :) I've ordered it now anyway, got it for £5.98. P&P was £4.99 but bought some treats as well.:D Can't complain.

thanks ladies, think I will try and get a bag to try. My giant is the worst as he toiliets in his sheltered bed area:roll::roll: my other to a dwarf lop and a half giant are fine and go where they are suppost to go, but can be quiet bad so might give it ago.

:wave:cheers
Kell x

shame you arent near me... a local Pet shop sells big bags here for about £6 or £7 i think it is.. havent bought any in a while

Back