• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Banana anyone!?

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:
Mmm nom nom dis narna is tasteh! I moost angle mah hed to side to eats it better!
SDC11860.jpg

Now I swap side to gets better coverage!
SDC11867.jpg

Mmm narna residoooo!
SDC11864.jpg

Slurp slurp nom lick slurp!
SDC11861.jpg

:love::love::love:

Thats fab!

My buns go mad for nana - I dare not give them it though - is it really ok for them??

Biscuit freaked out when I tried her on it. She kept dancing round it licking it a little and then ran away from it. I take it she isn't a fan :lol:

Bunny tongues :)

They didn't have the whole banana as it may seem in the picture, just the very end. Well I never really give fruit but after reading on here that people give a little bit of banana as a treat, I thought I'd give it a go.

It wasn't a success with Max & Lola or Lenny, but Jemimah and Brian just went mad for it. I believe it's ok in a small quantity as a treat. Not too much though because of the sugar content.

And thanks everyone! I've never got a bunny tongue photo from Lola or Max, and yesterday Jemimah and Brian gave me the pleasure of about 5! :lol::love:

Awww they're gorgeous :love: My two love banana as well,Bella will even eat the peel if you let her :shock::lol:

Aww, they were after the peel, but I was quite relunctant to give them it! Is it ok for them to eat? :oops:

They're now in their extension and snuggled up with each other..even though they have alot of space! It's not cold either!:love::love:

Back