• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My naughty little hamster....

Hanlou

Mama Doe
..... I thought I'd post some pics of my Syrian hamster, Toffee, having been inspired by a hamster discussion in the Rabbits in Need section, lol.

This is Toffee-monster:

P1040565.jpg

P1040558.jpg

P1040568.jpg

.....and this is her Very Large Hagen Big One Cage :

P1040940.jpg

P1040943.jpg

P1040941.jpg

P1040942.jpg

P1040944.jpg

......and this is Toffee filling her face, literally!! :lol:

P1040956.jpg

P1040954.jpg

She's a little Madam and *demands* her out-time every night by rattling her water bottle until we let her out. She loves being out of her cage but having climbed a 5ft chinchilla cage and once having managed to join the Guinea Pigs in their cage - :roll: - she is now 'confined' to a very large playpen when she comes out. She climbed the cage and joined the guinea pigs despite my using copious amounts of Correx to prevent her from doing so - she always found a way round them! She isn't especially impressed with the playpen but it means she can play safely.

She is a very lovely little girly despite her naughtiness xxx :love:

Aw thanks everyone! :D x

She doesn't think she's spoilt though - she thinks that her cage is average at best, lol! She thinks she should really have a whole room (or preferably house!) all to herself....... ;)

Aww! shes lovely!
She reminds me of the hamster i had, she was similar in colour, and to get attention she would climb to the top of her cage and drop onto a shelf, making a loud noise :lol:

Back