• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh I wish i was a cat!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:roll:

241020092717.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

Betula pretending she's been doing work, falling alseep on Steves ENT books :lol:

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00865.jpg

But a very cute hussy. :love::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Skye snores too - she even manages to do it when she's awake sometimes; usually when she's got her nose pressed up against the front room window. :shock::lol::lol:

But a very cute hussy. :love::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Skye snores too - she even manages to do it when she's awake sometimes; usually when she's got her nose pressed up against the front room window. :shock::lol::lol:

Oh Crystal does it especially when she has her nose pressed up against mine or steves.... she makse sure she gets as close as possible :roll::lol:

Humm.... very pretty but i could never have a cat.

Don't you think their bums look like those rubber holders that you poke dishcloths in???..

The temptation would be too great.....

Humm.... very pretty but i could never have a cat.

Don't you think their bums look like those rubber holders that you poke dishcloths in???..

The temptation would be too great.....

No :? .... no idea what you're talking about!

Last edited:
Back