• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Most laid back bunny ever....

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Teddy acts like he owns the place :shock: he came in for a little run round because the weather is so awful.... he had a good sniff and whiz round then flopped.... we're decorating so excuse the mess.... we had to step over him :lol:

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

Some treats in the garden :D
DSC00883.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

Last edited:
Teddy acts like he owns the place :shock: he came in for a little run round because the weather is so awful.... he had a good sniff ans whiz round then flopped.... we're decorating so excuse the mess.... we had to step over him :lol:

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

Some treats in the garden :D
DSC00883.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

The 3rd pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
Actually,All the pics are gorgous......Lovely fella you have there!!

OK - so he is really really cute, and really really laid back and really really wonderful . . . . so can I have my foster bun back now please????;););););)

OK - so he is really really cute, and really really laid back and really really wonderful . . . . so can I have my foster bun back now please????;););););)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: awwwww he loves his aunty parsnipbun ;)

....think steve is falling for him.... they had a cuddle tonight ;)

Back