• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sailor is Home - Updated with Photos

pipkoi

Alpha Buck
Just a quick note to say that Sailor is safely home to his forever home & is settling in well.
We have popped him in his home & he has been having a good explore & is now tucking into food & hay. Has met our Spaniels, just through the wire for now & everyone was quite chilled. :D
Going to let him have a quiet evening then I'll take done piccies tomorrow.
Thank you so much Jill for allowing us to adopt Sailor. We promise to care for him.

Last edited:
Was lovely to see you again tonight and hopefully will see you soon with a wife!
picking up possible candidate tomorrow:D

Last edited:
Sailor is settling in really well. Exploring his home and conservatory and has been into the lounge for a good look around. Met the boys (our 3 Cocker Spaniels) and not phased by them. Not sure about Barney our Parrot. Was OK when he was quiet but when he squarked gave him a bit of a shock I think.
No breillian photos yet as we don't want to mess him around too much yet, but here are a few

Looks Interesting Out There
IMG_1529.jpg

Well Shall I Come Out or Not?
IMG_1517.jpg

Yep, Let's Go For It!!
IMG_1518.jpg

Having a Good Explore
IMG_1520-1.jpg

Sailor is a house bunny and lives in the conservatory. Nigel has built him his own area that is about a 1/3 of the whole thing and below are a couple of photos which hopefully give you some idea.
So far, so good and he seems to like it

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

Oooohhhhh, what a lucky bunny!

I love his set up.

Its great that he has such an amazing home and family now :)

wOW!!

Thats some set up! Your OH must be in line for s stupendous christmas pressie for that beauty! Its Fab!!

Sailor is one lucky bunny. So glad someone on here has his. Helooks like one of those buns where there is a big personailty, just bursting to come out with a bit of love and TLC :)

Back