• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pics at dinner time (and new aviary) *Pic Heavy*

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Here is the shed and the new aviary. Yes it is wonky :oops:. The ground needs digging out but it stands fine other than that. Door still needs treating and I can't get any turf til spring :cry: but I think, mine and the OH's hardwork make this a masterpiece in my eyes :lol::lol:

CIMG2660.jpg

This is the inside. It looks pretty small but the hutch takes up a lot of the room but it only in there temporarily (accommodation for new arrival (fingers crossed) until bonding), later to be replaced by a smaller one for shelter. It does look a bit rubbish with the bark chippings (going to have these replaced with something else when i can figure out what until i can get turf) and being dark and wet but i'm still happy with it :D

CIMG2665.jpg

Have revamped the shed a bit too, with some new toys from pets at home (bank account took a battering this weekend)

CIMG2669.jpg

CIMG2672.jpg

CIMG2675.jpg

CIMG2679.jpg

Nom Nom.....

CIMG2676.jpg

...and couldn't resist a pic of the terrible twosome as they looked so cute snuggled up on the sofa with mum..

CIMG2682.jpg

:)

Plentyyyy of room for another little one in there!

If only we could find an extremely kind and generous bunny mummy to help get her to me :D (hinting much :lol:)

When you back balance recovers, perhaps you could use the height of both shed and run to build up and give them even more space??

When you back balance recovers, perhaps you could use the height of both shed and run to build up and give them even more space??

See, i want to do that. I also want to sort out some sort of tunnel to go from the shed to the run so they can have permanent access but i need someone around who is good at DIY and my brothers, OH and Dad are utterly useless lol. I'm okay at it I suppose but would definitely need manly help I reckon.

Back