• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbie and Sugar pics

Tracy

Warren Veteran
I've not been around for a while, but I'm hoping that now I have a little more time I'll be able to get on here more often again.

Thought I would post a few pics of my two gorgeous bunnies Herbie & Sugar. I thought the Fatfluffs team would like to see just how pretty little Sugar Fatfluff is looking. :love:

I'm still working on bonding these two after their big fall out several months ago. :roll: They do love each other and Sugar will almost constantly groom Herbie when they have their supervised bonding sessions together. Every now and again Herbie will start his humming and humping, so I am still not at the stage where I feel confident to leave them together alone. I think that if Herbie starts his antics when I'm not there to stop him, Sugar's patience may well run thin and she could turn on him again. He is gradually learning that a grunt from Sugar means 'stop', but it's a slow process as, although I don't like to admit it, I have to say that he is not the brightest bunny, but what he lacks in the brain department he makes up for by being totally gorgeous. :love: At the moment they are living semi-together - in the same room, but separated by mesh. I'll often find them lying side by side with just the mesh between them. :love:

Anyway, here are a few pics.

Herbie
Bunniesinrun05_Herbie.jpg

Fast asleep :love:
Herbieasleep01.jpg

Sugar:
Bunniesinrun04_Sugar.jpg

Sugarandcarrottop.jpg

And finally Sugar grooming Herbie. Sometimes she licks his head so much that by the time she's done his hair is all fluffy and standing on end. :lol:

Bunniesinrun02.jpg

:wave: Hello Sugar! You're looking BEAUTIFUL :) :love: Will have to pinch that pic to give to Lily (who named you) ... she is still the biggest Fat Fluffs fan!

Was actually thinking about Sugar earlier as I was bonding her son, Elvis. Sadly his first wife Fudge has passed away but today he met Pop Tart ... and has gone off happily :)

Pop Tart (white) and Elvis:
elvis.jpg

Herbie is looking gorgeous as ever and Sugar is beautiful too! I hope Herbie calms down soon! lol Has he stopped chasing the cat now?

Back