• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny stuff - tips on storage please

pooks

Warren Scout
Hi,

I have just had a massive srt through all my bunny stuff and have sorted out a bin liner FULL of stuff to take to my local bunny rescue. However, I move house in a month or so and i will have a cupboard designated to my bunny stuff (hay, straw. sawdust etc) I'm just wondering how people store things? Are there any containers etc that are particularly good for storing stuff? It is just a small cupboard i have to store my bunny's stuff and there will be large shelves put in there too. I need to store hay, sawdust, straw, bag of excel.

I was just wondering if anyone has any tips or good storage methods they ccould pass on?!

I use swing bins for the pellets and those big hessian bags from Tesco for the hay and newspapers.

i have plastic storage boxes with lids and the lids have closeable vents...and theyre on wheels!! each one has the huge haybale from the dust free hay company in it in two.
i have a wilkinsons 60 or 80l box with a lid and in it inside its paper sack i have the bag of allen and page pellets.
I have a plastic 3 drawer thingy from wilkinsons and the top drawer has dried herbs etc in it..the middle one has grooming items etc and the bottom one has worming stuff...fibreplex etc etc.
i have a small plastic box with a lid that has all the first aid dressings special scissors and tweezers etc

from argos a few years back we got a triple stacking recycling box set..they stack or use seperately. In the top one i have russell rabbit bedding..in the middle one i have bio catolet...in the bottom i did have the cats wood pelelt litter but tis easier to keep it nearer the litter tray in the downstairs loo!!

pricey outlay but well worth it if you have multiple buns esp when ones a big bun!!

my sis has cereal staorage boxes for their food and litter pellets, she has seperate compartment for their veggies, the hay is in a box in the greenhouse

cas

Back