• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
100_1532.jpg

Last edited:
Cute pics :love::love::love:, but maybe you should leave her alone for a few days rather than putting things on her head etc.. Maybe its just me but thats what I'd do :oops::oops:

It starts with two and then everyone joins in so I thought it best to quit while I was ahead.

It is just an opinion though, and Winter is your bunny.

I think we all understand the excitement of having a new bunny and wanting to show them off, especially after waiting for so long for her. I think it was just friendly advice, more than an attack or anything like that.

By the way, just a warning, but I got that bed last year, and somebunny weed in it, so washed it as it said and the whole thing fell apart, so be warned!

Oh put the pics back! I dont think anyone was being mean.... i love those beds, but naughty tinks likes weeing in them :roll:

I missed Winter's picture in her new home.:(
If you don't want to put that one back on, we demand a replacement.:p

A gorgous Girl.....I bet Rimmis eyes almost popped out of his head!! How are they getting on?????

It is just an opinion though, and Winter is your bunny.

I think we all understand the excitement of having a new bunny and wanting to show them off, especially after waiting for so long for her. I think it was just friendly advice, more than an attack or anything like that.

By the way, just a warning, but I got that bed last year, and somebunny weed in it, so washed it as it said and the whole thing fell apart, so be warned!

Yeah Beau destroyed it in about 5 minutes, and I am NOT exagerating!!

It starts with two and then everyone joins in so I thought it best to quit while I was ahead.

I wasn't being mean either, I said she looked very settled already :D. Its just that I prefer to give bunnies a bit of space when they have been on long journeys especially when it has involved traveling in a few different cars. But that is because I have had some upsetting experiences with bunnyruns we have been involved with in the past :cry:

If she wasn't happy then I'm sure she wouldn't have posed. I'm sure Teflon knows if she's comfortable with it or not!

....I want to see the hat piccie!! She's beautiful! ...Oooooh...and more Rimmi piccies!! :love::love::love::love:

Back