• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cubes Help

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
People on ebay are selling mesh cubes - they look the smae as NIC cubes but have a few that have mesh covering too....
would these be ok?

I would suggest checking the hole sizes of the grids because some places sell bigger holes and those are a huge risk to rabbits because they can get their head stuck in them.

I need some of those small meshy ones, Rimmi nibbled the wallpaper and I am in a rented flat :? He doesnt do it when he is free range but when he is shut in his bedroom for a while. Naughty boy!! Thing is, you only get 4 panals of the smaller mesh one as theyre meant to be used as the 'shelf' part that you put things on.....the rest are normal NIC cubes so I would have to buy several packs before I had the right amount lol!!

Let me know if you find some x

are they much smaller?
there are some on amazon but more expensive :roll:
:? I need some asap but ont know now which ones to get

oh i understand - you want the mesh ones -
I dont -
are they heavy?
What about me buying some and just selling you the mesh ones I dont want?

oh i understand - you want the mesh ones -
I dont -
are they heavy?
What about me buying some and just selling you the mesh ones I dont want?

Ha ha, that could work, individually they arent heavy but if you buy a pack with 24 panals then they are heavy.... I wouldnt be able to carry two packs but I am a weakling girl lol!!

Back