• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who is coming to live with me....

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
This is Finn http://www.happyhoppits.moonfruit.com/#/assisi-rabbits-4/4532751194 :love:. He is an english lop cross and has been in the rescue for a long time. I have been chatting with Cerys (jetstreem) who works for the rescue and she very kindly agreed to let me adopt him :D.

Nicki (MiniMallow) has a sister who is coming over from Ireland on 22nd Dec and is very kindly going to bunny run Finn over for me :D.

Finn lost a front leg due to a massive abscess, but Cerys says he copes brilliantly with it. He also has a problem with sore eyes, which he has drops for, poor soul. I am hoping he will bond with my single girl Taffy.

Hope you dont mind me posting this Cerys, im very excited about meeting Finn.

Last edited:
I am sooo happy Finn is finally getting the forever home he so much deserves! He has been through so much!

I have spoken to Sharon on the phone and she sounds like a wonderful bunny mummy for Finn!! :D

Cerys :)

Thanks you all for your lovely comments :).

Thank you Cerys for trusting me with such a special boy, i know you are very attached to him, and will miss him, but i promise to give you regular updates, and of course, if you find yourself in Scotland you welcome to visit :D.

It wont be long at all Jane, the weeks are flying in at the moment :shock:. Been bust rearranging things for his arrival, as i needed to make space for him to settle before he goes off for bonding (Jay and John at Ebony Eyes very kindly offered to bond them for me :D.

He is hoping to marry Taffy, Jane :). She has been single for a while now and seems a little lonely. She didn't like the last boy i bonded her with, im just hoping for a greater success this time.

Thanks Maddie and Karen :D

Back