• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know I made the right descision...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... adopting Samus (formerly Alahna).

They're getting on so well together now and very rarely leave the bedroom. I take this to mean that they're happy in there. :)
They're always together now and their personalities just compliment each other so much. Both of them are so laid back and they both love their snuggles so much. Cuddling two bunnies at once is one of the best experiences on Earth! They're both constantly shoving their heads underneath each other for bunny snuggles and licks, it makes me giggle. They both love their food and will eat out of the bowl together. But Grimlock has never eaten hay and rarely eats veggies, both of which Samus loves. I'm hoping she can encourage him to eat them too.

And Grimlock is also really scared of everything. We make a bit of a joke about it because he's so big (and also named after a robotic T-Rex...) and it's not just in a bunny skittish way. But Samus will just hop anywhere and loves to explore.

When I first adopted Grim, I actually regretted it. I'm ashamed to admit that now because I love him so much. But with all his medical problems I really thought I had got in over my head. I'd never had a pet who had constant health issues before and I was overwhelmed. I'm so happy that I stuck it out with him because he's an amazing rabbit, so loving, so gentle.

I hope that Grims and Sammy can learn from each other and then I really believe I will have the most perfect rabbits in the world.

I fell in love with rabbits when I was five years old and it took me six years of persuading my mum to actually get my first bun Lopsie. Every day I pestered her at least once, promising to clean my room every day, do chores around the house, anything to have my own bunny. If I visited my friends who had one I would dress up in nice clothes to see their rabbit. I was obsessed then and I'm sure I will be forever. Rabbits are one of the best things in my life. They have made me so happy. :)

Sorry to ramble on... :oops:

ohhh ..what a lovely post :D

i was looking for a special home for Alahna..now Samus ...i realy didnt want her to go :? (i know ..we shouldnt have favourites :oops: )...and i would like to say that that special home was with you ..

thank you :D

But Grimlock has never eaten hay and rarely eats veggies, both of which Samus loves. I'm hoping she can encourage him to eat them too.

I hope that Grims and Sammy can learn from each other

Fluffy definitely learnt to eat hay from Miffy and she learnt to eat sprouts from him :lol:
Also Miff learnt to use the litter tray from Fluff.
:)

Thanks everyone, and thanks to Angie especially for giving up such a lovely bunny to me. :)

I've been having a bit of a rough time lately and it's always my pets that make me happy. I love them all so much.

A lovely story and I'm glad it worked out for you. I know what you mean about them bringing us so much pleasure, sometimes I wonder who's the luckiest - the buns or me :oops::lol:

p.s. you shouldn't feel guilty about Grimlock, at least you had the sense the realise your limit. Personally I think the buns who've had the toughest start in life are the most loving :love: and Grim sounds like he fits that bill :love:

Last edited:
Back