• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay, I am officially a new Foster Mummy

attilathebun

Mama Doe
A really big thank you to Chloe for letting me be a foster mummy for Fat Fluffs. :D

A big thank you also to my OH for helping me prepare the garage, hutch and run and letting me have my way on this one :roll:

I am now the proud foster mummy to Tinkerbell and Rascal http://www.fatfluffs.com/rabbit/281/

To be honest I can't tell them apart at the moment :roll: but I will try and post some better photos tomorrow. I am sooooo excited I have been watching over them every half hour. They are a great couple and I hope they find a deserving forever home soon (though not too soon) :roll:

:love::love: what beautiful buns - i would love to be a foster mum... but i just wouldnt be able to give them up - such a difficult job but very worthwhile and very satisying i should think..

Well done :D

Aw good for you :D I love fostering, you feel like you're always helping as bunnies come and go. Some you get really attached to, but at the end of the day its about rehoming bunnies and there's no finer feeling than knowing you've helped, even just a little bit.

Looking forward to seeing more pics of these two, they look lovely :love:

welcome to the foster club :)

don't worry about telling them apart..chloe had to send me photos of my snowball baby bunnies (all white with slightly different coloured ears) and I still kept getting it wrong for the first month. You will gradually learn their personalities and that is what will identify them.

Back