• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ruling out immaculate conception...

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
tabby rabbit must be engaged in phantom pregnancy. she's made two nests today and is sitting in one of them right now. she was most impressive - moved a whole fleece. didn't like her pulling out so much hair though.

she's done this once before, but after matthew was neutered, she didn't bother again. last week at the vets, we arranged that i would book her in for spay in a fortnight. today, this.

last fling? sneaky lover? apart from matthew being a plumless wonder, she was thoroughly poked and prodded by the vet, and no pregnancy was mentioned. so, just hormonal bunny, i suppose.

Have you seen the South Park Easter special??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Easter_Special said:
Leonardo da Vinci was actually a member of the Hare Club and that St. Peter was not a man but a rabbit (Peter Rabbit), and that laser imaging shows that da Vinci originally portrayed St. Peter as a rabbit instead of as a man in his painting of the Last Supper. Teabag explains that Jesus knew that no human could speak for all Christianity without any acts of corruption, and that rabbits were pure, tolerant, and incorruptible. This is why the Pope's mitre is shaped to accommodate a rabbit's ears.

pope-snowball-south-park.jpg

But in all seriousness I hope Tabby is okay. Good luck with the Spay. :)

Oh man, Jesus is an awesome name for a bun :p I sooooo need to call my next bun that! Would be even better if it was a girl bun..... should I rename Winter to Jesus??! :lol::lol::lol:

Have you seen the South Park Easter special??

pope-snowball-south-park.jpg

But in all seriousness I hope Tabby is okay. Good luck with the Spay. :)

I hope Tabby is ok too! My first bun was called Tabby and she lived a wonderful 8 (almost 9) years, she was my baby and I loved her so much...

But doesnt this bun look like it could be Winter? Lol.... maybe we have found her calling!!

Back