• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two of my crew could do with vibes please UD Post 39, doing better

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Unfortunately, two of my crew are not wonderful.

We have suspect Tilly of struggling with her teeth for a while, but were trying to work out if it was teeth or something else. It now looks like it is her teeth. In addition, her head is more tilted now, and the question is, is that her teeth, the cold weather or the infection back again

She is booked in for a dental on Monday and I will discuss having her back on Convenia.

With regards to Badger, in the middle of the night last night I heard a sort of spluttering cough type thing (similar to what they might do if they could wretch, or like when they stuff too much in their mouth in one go). I lept out of bed and all four bunnies were asleep, so I was none the wiser as to who it was.

Today, Badger was asleep and then did the spluttering cough again, so its him. He is not showing any signs of being ill at all (lively, stuffing his face, excellent poos, no signs or symptoms or anything different at all), in any way, but will definitely be checked out. He is finished a moult so he may have a hair caught somewhere. He will be fully checked though, hopefully on Monday.

Can we please have some vibes that neither has anything serious going on.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thank you.

I'm more scared for Badger than for Tilly. With Tilly I know exactly what to ask for and know exactly what to do with her. I don't know that with Badger Fadger because I don't know what it could be.

I actually feel like I could cry which is a huge over reaction, I just want him to be ok.

Aww, try not to think about the what if's until you've seen the vet. Hopefully it will be something easily fixed xx

Unfortunately i don't trust vets, and whilst my vet is the best in my area, he is not very rabbit savvy, so I always like to know what's going on, what treatment to ask for, etc.

It's sad that my last post on this thread (as in, the one before this one) was my 5000 post and made me a Warren Veteran. :( Shame it couldn't have been a nice, positive post.

Back