• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to this Forum.

asgothas

Warren Scout
Hi.:wave:
My name is Helen, and I am mum to Verity.
Verity is a wonderful Agouti lady. When she's is good, she's very very good, and when she is bad she's called "destructo-bot"!

We have stumbled upon this site while looking for comfort from the pain of our very recent loss. Through the early hours we have been reading allsorts of pages from the internet, trying to come to terms with and make sense of loosing our lovely little fella Claude.
During the last 48 hrs, pages from this site have be the source of helpful information, lovely pictures and even smiles through the tears.
I wondered today if we might join you. You seem like a lovely community, and when we have healed a little we would like to give something back.
We have many funny stories and experience of the past to share, and as the road unfolds, would like to join in the fun and participate in your chat.

Well wishes to all.
H&V.

Hi Helen. I also found this forum after losing my bun and it has really helped. Everyone here knows what you have been through and really feel for you - not something that 'real life' friends understand. I'm sorry about Claude. Verity sounds lovely, hope you post lots of pics for us.

Hi Helen & Verity :wave:

Welcome to RU and hope you find lots of interesting stuff! I have a real soft spot for agoutis so would love to see some pics of Verity and also Claude too!

Caroline :)

Hi Helen, I'm new here too and found this wonderful community when my little bridge boy was so sick. I share your sadness in your loss and hope that you may be able to tell us about Little Claude when we feel up to it.:wave:

Hi all, and thanks.
It's been so so hard:cry:
I will post in RB. I want to write a tribute - he was just so special.
I'm hardly able to write this post to explain why I just cant do it yet.:cry:
His ashes should be back friday. My sister said that it helped her a lot with her dog. I can't see it - it seems unbearable to think about:cry:

Hi and Welcome to the Forum
wawingbunny.gif

i am sorry for your loss
Through your loss you will make many new friends so whats the saying , "every cloud has a silver lining" Once you are ready to heal you will see that the world of furries isnt as tragdicc as it is for you now

welcome to the addictive site of rabs :wave:

venice

Last edited:
Ahh, what a lovely post.

I am sorry for your loss, but look forward to hearing some Claude and Verity stories :)

Is that Verity in your Avatar? What a beauty.

Welcome :wave:

I have fianlly posted in R/B.
Its called Claudes Story.
It is very long! It was longer but I had to reduce it by 40% to post it :oops:
I wanted to get out different thoughts and feelings, as well as share something of his life. He was a very special fella. :cry:
I cried the whole time I was writing it.
Anyways, for those who might be interested, thanks for taking the time to read it.

Back