• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Foster Bun (pic heavy)

Candiflare

Mama Doe
This is my new foster bun. He doesn't have a name, but he's such an absolute sweetheart. Loves cuddles and strokes, tooth purrs whenever you touch him. Quite scared still. Quite thin, and apparently only 5 months old... God knows how big he's going to get! He's got that velvet fur that I've seen on some rabbits and giant ears! I'll be putting him on RR once he's been vaccinated and neutered.

Can anyone think of a name?!

IMG]http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/Candiflare/DSC02909.jpg[/IMG]

DSC02905.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

DSC02899.jpg

Pierre?

Bunnies with that kind of marking on their noses always look French to me. :) :oops: Is that strange?

He is lovely, and HUGE! :lol:

ooooOOOooo I love all his potential names! I think I might call him Franco or Robbie. Franco, I think, is a name that may appeal more to people who might want to rehome him, so I think that will work. I also like Robbie and Bobby!

awwwwh, his nose markings are known as 'Charlie' markings, after Charlie Chaplin I believe. So I vote for him to be called Charlie :love:

his fur is GORGEOUS... I want to run my hands through it !!

ooooOOOooo I love all his potential names! I think I might call him Franco or Robbie. Franco, I think, is a name that may appeal more to people who might want to rehome him, so I think that will work. I also like Robbie and Bobby!

Yay, Franco!! I would love to think that I had named such a lovely bunny

Back