• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Maggie, Vibes? U/D 14 TEST RESULTS

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Little Maggie and her husbun Pablo, came into rescue around 4-5 months ago. They are both 3.5yrs and Mags was not spayed. She had an abnormal uterus and mammary masses that the vet put down to hormonal issues.

Over the past few days, she has lost a lot of weight, and developed a slight urine scald.

Took her in today and vet thinks her liver is enlarged as he could palpate it easy and i have asked for bloods to be run.

Should get the results either Monday or Tuesday.

It had to be the same week someone enquired about adopting them :cry:

In the meanwhile she is having Baytril twice daily and Oxbow CC and Recovery food.

Last edited:
Poor Maggie :( It doesn't sound very promising does it, but I really hope that doesn't prove to be the case. Fingers crossed for those test results xx

Poor Maggie. I hope she makes a recovery and she and her husbun get their forever home soon xx

Got the blood test results back.

She has liver disease :cry:

She is having an x-ray tomorrow to look at her internally to see if any other organs look funny :(

More vibes for this beautiful girl. I hope she gets to see christmas :cry:

Poor Maggie. Timmy sends his love too as he knows what its like.:(

Fingers firmly crossed that both Maggie and Timmy enjoy Christmas :)

Back