• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oat Wheat And Barley Hay - Table Top Sale Windlesham Sunday 29th November 2-4pm

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hello all

For those of you not sure if you fancy a drive out tomorrow, if you are in need of some of that elusive oat, wheat and barley hay, Lisa from the Hay Experts has secured a pallet of it from the USA and it arrived in the warehouse yesterday.

She will be selling it at our little bunny sale tomorrow so come and get it!

ColouredPoster.jpg

Lou last time I just emailed Lisa with my wish list and she brought it all along and left it in her car for me to collect :lol: It would of course rely on her checking before tomorrow but might be worth a go :)

Did she get the big bags? She told me that she was waiting for a delivery from the US.

Is there a cash machine in the village?? :oops: :lol:

Ooooh thanks...wouldn't mind a 10kg sack of SS if you've got room in the car :oops: No worries if you don't though, it is quite big :lol:

Oh thats a good idea wonder if she will bring something for me too, can you pm me the email address you use? Thanks

Lou last time I just emailed Lisa with my wish list and she brought it all along and left it in her car for me to collect :lol: It would of course rely on her checking before tomorrow but might be worth a go :)

She doesn't have e-mail today - server is down. Call her! :D

Did she get the big bags? She told me that she was waiting for a delivery from the US.

Is there a cash machine in the village?? :oops: :lol:

there is a cash machine in the village, but there are also two in Lightwater 2 minutes away, and Bagshot at the BP petrol station too.

Back