• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Member from Australia

Lobo

Mama Doe
I joined this wonderful community a few days ago after lurking for several weeks. Initially I came here looking for some kind of comfort from other rabbit lovers during the last weeks of my beautiful little male lop's life. Although I did not post directly I would like you to know that the compassion shown to members who were also going through the same anguish as myself was inspiring. I did not need the kindness directed to myself as the general tone was so evident. When the time came on November 6th. for my darling Liam to be assisted to the bridge I did so with the strength I had gained from this forum.

I would like to thank all those who publicly shared their pain over the extended illness and eventual passing of their beloved bunnies, you will never know how much your strength has meant to me.

Although new to this forum I have cared for house rabbits for the past 18 years and hope that I will be able to positively contribute to the forum in the future.

Hello :wave:

Sorry to hear you've joined us at a time of such sadness but glad you found something here that's helped you. Look forward to hearing from you and hope when you feel able you can tell us all more about Liam xx

:wave:

Hi

I believe in fate so it seems the forum came into your life at the right time

enjoy your time here:wave:

venice :)

:wave:
Welcome.
Sorry to hear about your Liam.
Maybe when you are ready you could post some pics of the little chap.

:)

:wave: Welcome, so sorry to hear about Liam. I think a lot of us have found this site comforting when our bunnies are ill, it also helps us to learn more. The support from people on here is fantastic.

I joined this wonderful community a few days ago after lurking for several weeks. Initially I came here looking for some kind of comfort from other rabbit lovers during the last weeks of my beautiful little male lop's life. Although I did not post directly I would like you to know that the compassion shown to members who were also going through the same anguish as myself was inspiring. I did not need the kindness directed to myself as the general tone was so evident. When the time came on November 6th. for my darling Liam to be assisted to the bridge I did so with the strength I had gained from this forum.

I would like to thank all those who publicly shared their pain over the extended illness and eventual passing of their beloved bunnies, you will never know how much your strength has meant to me.

Although new to this forum I have cared for house rabbits for the past 18 years and hope that I will be able to positively contribute to the forum in the future.

I know how you feel about the strength this community can bring. So sorry for your loss.
From one newbie to another :wave:

Back