• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Christmas Wish

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Hello,

We are the bunnies of Starlight.

What we want this christmas is a new mummy and friend.

Some of us have sadder stories than others. Some of us were dumped. Others, forgotten.
But something we all have in common, is that none of us have a home of our own.

We often see threads on what lovely presents some pampered buns are getting/have got, and it makes us jealous
as we have yet to feel such unconditional and unrequited love and yet to have such a caring family.

If any of you are looking for a friend for your bun, please consider one of us.

We don't think we are asking too much- we just want to be loved, and have a family to binky for. Some of us have been here for what seems like so long :cry:

Here are some of us with our stories.

Pooh Bear
038-3-1.jpg

My name is Pooh Bear. I may have been abused in a former home by children,
as when i hear or see them, i become very nervous, and pace.
I want a loving adult only home where my new mummy can teach me to trust again

Amber
DuskAutAmb008-1.jpg

I am Amber. I am very quiet, and shy. I came from a family where my owner used
me after deciding his children would love to see babies grow up.
He then realised when they grew up, 5 rabbits were too much, so I was the one to
be gotten rid of.

Thorn
059-1-1.jpg

Hello, I am Thorn. I was lucky in coming into rescue.
My owner was uneducated. I lived with a female bun, and our four 2 week old babies.
My owner wanted to give me and my girlfriend to the local school or pet shop.
Seperating our children from their mother. Luckily the rescue persuaded her to give up
all buns, so Angel could continue nursing her babies. Her and one of my daughters
have a home now. But I am constantly overlooked.

Below are some more of us Starlight buns looking for homes
053-1-1.jpg
057-2-1.jpg
067-1-1.jpg

063-1-1.jpg
MistyandPearl007-1.jpg
DuskAutAmb019-1.jpg

MaggieandPablo-1.jpg
033-2-1.jpg
Darlingzzz075.jpg

Darlingzzz117.jpg
Darlingzzz076.jpg
Darlingzzz144-1.jpg

That is Dusk :)

Age unknown.

He was taken from a house by an inspecting dog warden after he was sat in 5 inches of excrement and urine. He had no hay, and a rubbish mix of food. The roof of his hutch was just thick chipboard, that was resting on top, not even secured :(.

what sad sad stories. i hope they all find good homes :( they are so precious. the way some animals are treated, i can never imagine doing that to mine.

Thorn is approx 1 year old,and got on very well with Angel ;) resulting in two litters!!

He is so shy and quiet, I can't see him not getting on with another bun!

:love::love::love::love:

i hope they get their christmas wish,
whenever i show my parents buns on here they always say no! no matter how cute they are :(

xx

i haven't started reading each bun yet, and i'm already in tears .... emotional blackmail! :(:cry:

this is how people here end up with so many rabbits, isn't it? if you were nearer, it would only take the slightest pressure to have me begging for thorn and the shy little girl someone 'got rid of'.

you know, when i first came here, people were shocked that my daughter got bunnies on the understanding that i would have them if she couldn't cope when/if she has children; its not the same as being 'got rid of', going to your bunny granny who you already know and who loves you! my bunny plans have always been for four, two of whom are with me now, and two might join me later. i try to bear that in mind when i see some poor little bun in need of a forever home. i never could read 'the bye bye baby'. ;)

Last edited:
Pooh Bear says:

"I am one of the lucky ones, I am going to have a home in time for christmas. I had been waiting for 6 months for a home. However everyone else is still looking. All they want for christmas is a loving family and a parnter. Can anyone offer the other buns that?"

PPPLLLLLLLEEEZZZEE Someone, give these buns a home, I cant stand it!! i want to go running out and save all the little sad faces,

Back