• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy and Blossom...bonded at last!

Danielle84

Mama Doe
As promised, here are some piccies of Timmy and Blossom, they have had their set up extended tonight and seemed so happy, they were both jumping around and munched on their treats straight away! Now Bloss is just lying down and Timmy is giving her face a wash (his favourite pastime now!)

Here are just a few of them relaxing together....

SDC13714.jpg

SDC13713.jpg

SDC13709.jpg

SDC13697.jpg

They are getting on really well :love:

yay - fab news - lovely pics too :D

yep.... mine would have polished that veg off in 10 seconds flat !! :lol: Looks yummy !!

They certainly look cute and happy together. :love:

My buns don't like carrot either (well apart from Wilko's carroty treats) :lol:

AWWW!

They look great together, I am glad you got Blossom.... I was eyeing her up before you lol!!

Blossom has a beautiful coat, Timmy looks smitten with her :love:

Hope Rimmi and Winter get on!!!

Well done to Abi as she did all the hard work :lol: they are very happy together :D

But...Bloss now has an eye infection and the vet said we need to try stop Timmy grooming so much!!!

Bloss's coat is gorgeous and so unusual! You have Winter now and she is amazing :love: i'm sure the bonding will go ok, and you have help offered already?

Back