• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nebulizer

Bunsterz

Warren Scout
Can anyone recommend a good nebulizer for bunnies? One of my bunnies was this week diagnosed with some probelms by referral vet and i need to get one, Thanks :)

We have borrowed one from my husbands work but its only temporary so needed to get one of our own, thats a great help thanks :)

i've been renting one from the vets.....paid two £70 deposits so far! they never said i could buy one for less than that!!! :evil:

yeh, it is a bit! think they should have told me! i paid £70 and then £1.68 or something gets taken off each day....but then it ran out...so i was asked to pay another £70! i'm not paying anymore though!

the actual vet did mention that there might be the option to buy it from them but i forgot and the receptionists never mentioned it.

ah well.... i've got loads of money to chuck away! :roll:

The referral vet that i went to said i should be able to get one for quite cheap, he was very informative about it all :) Yeah, they should really have told you that you could get one elsewhere.

The referral vet that i went to said i should be able to get one for quite cheap, he was very informative about it all :) Yeah, they should really have told you that you could get one elsewhere.

i spend so much money at the vets aswell....i'm talking £2000 ish since feb because of the problems they have had. :( could have done with the extra money for other things for them. :(

live and learn hey.

Back