• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please vote for freeads bun name....

Which name?

• Teddy Edward

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Wumpus

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Paddington

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
Just to tell everyone where 'Wumpus' came from . . . (cos I suggested it)

It was a character in a childs book I had when I was about 8 years old. He was a sort of animal - I think modelled on a koala - but he had huge furry ears. He had a really nice friendly character but had little adventures.

We borrowed the book from the library and when it was time to give it back I cried so much my mother (who died a few years ago now:cry::cry:) copied it all out for me in her own handwriting - into a notebook I still have!

So I suggested Wumpus wabbit - as it sounds like a bun with big furry feet .

As I helped 'rescue' Charlie and he stayed here a week I took the liberty of suggesting a name which was special for me.

So I would really like it f people vote for Wumpus! (but Teddy Edward would be my 2nd choice!)

It was a character in a childs book I had when I was about 8 years old. He was a sort of animal - I think modelled on a koala - but he had huge furry ears. He had a really nice friendly character but had little adventures.

We borrowed the book from the library and when it was time to give it back I cried so much my mother (who died a few years ago now:cry::cry:) copied it all out for me in her own handwriting - into a notebook I still have!
http://www.sarahkeybooks.co.uk/books/detail/44857.htm

:D

Back