• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Last Day With Winter

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sorry if people are getting fed up of "Woe is me", but I did absolutely adore her.
I'm absolutely gutted that she's gone and it hurts so so much :cry:
Here are pictures from my last day with her.
"Ohh what's happening today?"
Wints6002.jpg

"Mmmm, yummay!"
Wints1008.jpg

Messy chops!
Wints1011.jpg

Look at the mess she made!
Wints2001.jpg

Wints2002.jpg

"Okay, so maybe I'll have to clean myself up before I see my Forever Mummy and Husbun."
Wints4007.jpg

Wints3004.jpg

Wints3003.jpg

Wints3002.jpg

Wints3001.jpg

"Last cuddles with my Foster Mummy"
Wints6009.jpg

Wints6005.jpg

Giving me a kiss.
Wints4005.jpg

Will miss you Winter :cry:

Oh, how cute! She's such a goegeous bunny. She even let me have nose rubs when i went in to see her just now :love:

Amazing photos of the very beautiful winter :love::love::love:

It must be hard saying goodbye, but good to know she's going to a great forever home and has an equally gorgeous husbun lined up :D

Awh Hetty :(
Im sorry, I hope you get to see her ( obviously will via photos on here!!)
She had such a good time with you though :love:

Thanks for kind comments everyone.
Apologies for th state of me in pictures.. been a blubbering mess :cry:

Aww hun hugs to you, i know how much it hurts but just remember if it wasn't for you she would never have got there and you will still get to see pics and have updates, they are gonna be the cutest couple around :love: :love: :love:

Aww hun hugs to you, i know how much it hurts but just remember if it wasn't for you she would never have got there and you will still get to see pics and have updates, they are gonna be the cutest couple around :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for this. This reminds me that if I hadn't persuaded the woman to give her to me she would have either been sold to a pet shop or been given to her child's school.
I'm so proud of my little Winter, she's come so far :love:

Great Pics!!!
No way fed up of you - i can imagine it must be sooo difficult!! I really do feel for you :cry:
You are a very special person to be a foster mum, im sure winter will be eternally grateful for what you have done for her and Winter is a very lucky bunny to have 2 mummys!!

Hopefully you will be able to smile when you hear about your special girl and how well she is getting on with her husbun - im sure you will get lots of updates.... chin up hun :love:

Awww hun, she is beautiful :love: Its so hard to let them go sometimes.... I still think of Speedy bun and wish I still had him, but he has a lovely home. Some buns are just so special - you've done him proud!!

Thanks, she was so so special, we had an incredible bond.
I know it sounds stupid but I hate thinking that she doesn't know what's going on, is she wondering where I am?
Does she think I've abandoned her and don't love her anymore?

I know it sounds stupid but I hate thinking that she doesn't know what's going on, is she wondering where I am?

maybe for a few days hun, but in a week or two youll be well forgotton when the treats are being dished out.. sorry :)

I know hun, but I don't think they do xx

I hope she doesn't forget me :cry:

awww i was trying to be comforting.. i dont think animals ever forget, she will know you if you meet again.. but she wont be pining for you if her new mummy treats her good.. if that makes sense.

happy memories get hidden away somewhere safe for us, i dont see why animals are any different :love::love:

I hope she doesn't forget me :cry:

Of course she won't. My OH thinks she's lovely a she went upto him for nose rubs whilst he was brushing his teeth.

She's beautiful and definitley relaxed. It's almost like she knows you were looking after her to send her on her way to meet her new family. She's not freaked out here at all.

She did poo on my curtains which I thought was quite funny. Moved them out of the way now as they were next to the litter tray :lol:

Back