• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help name freeads bun....

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
He is called Charlie at present but I lost my hamster Charlie a few months ago and i cant get used to calling him that, its weird and i think he should have a new name for a new start..... Any ideas?

My others are called Joey, Dreamer and Tinkerbell :)

So are you keeping him?

I dont know yet, i know id be terrible at fostering... i always fall in love with them :roll: It would be nice not to move him again.... wish i could have lots of bunnies!!! But i will always do whats best for my original buns.

As you said yourself, he's like a big teddybear so I think you should call him Teddy. :love::love: I think it suits him perfectly.

It's a great rescue story too. Well done to you and parsnipbun:D

I dont know yet, i know id be terrible at fostering... i always fall in love with them :roll: It would be nice not to move him again.... wish i could have lots of bunnies!!! But i will always do whats best for my original buns.

Because if you are.. what about Chandler?
Then you'll have Chandler and Joey and Dreamer and Tinkerbell, so they go in pairs!

I like paddington. I have never heard of another bunny called Paddington before :love: It could easily be shortened to Paddy :)

when I was a very very young thing (all those many years ago) I had two favourite books. One was about a teddy called Teddy Edward and the other was about a sort of bear called 'Wumpus'. Apparently they are now classified as 'classics' of their time.

I was so upset when I had to give the Wumpus book back to the library that my mother wrote the whole thing out in long hand (ie real writing! before keyboards!) in a notebook that I still have. I also still have the Teddy Edward book.

So I would say Wumpus or Teddy Edward!

Wumpus goes well with Dreamer somehow.

Back