• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

insurance question

If its car insurance then it often(but not always) means you lose your no claims bonus, which puts your premiums up.

House insurance doesn't normally go up for small claims but premiums are assessed more on the risk of something happening again- so if you were flooded they may put your premium up as they think it is more likely to happen again.

I'm not sure about accident insurance or other types of insurance.sue:wave:

annual rises are to do with inflation not what claims you might have made

thanks :) just checking, I never understand insurance stuff and it seemed like something they might do.

I will go fill in the form to claim for Skye's antics last weekend then :D

:oops::oops::oops: i never even thought of the other insurances just petplan :oops::oops::oops:

only today i had another letter thro saying theyd paid up for pearl whoooop one less thing to worry about right now :love::love:

if i could.. id marry petplan :D

yeah I meant petplan, just forgot to say :) I knew there was a reason I got the buns insured!

although I was quite chuffed that the emergency fee was only £30 as it was before 6 :D

Back