• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess who I..

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
bonded today :D. Still a work in progress but so far so good.

I started them off in my bathroom, as its tiny and that way I could intervene. They were in there for 5 hours with my supervision, I've had no fur pulling, a little bum chasing. washing each other and lots of 'you lick my head first' positions. They're now in a Ferplast 120, and have shared a bowl of food already :love:. Brian is trying to hump but not often and when he does, he doesn't really get near Jemimah because she's one of those 'zoom around the room' bunnys! :lol::roll:

SDC11673.jpg

SDC11680.jpg

SDC11672.jpg

More pictures to come! I'll be sleeping downstairs next to them tonight. :wave::wave:

I also think you can see here what I mean about Brian not growing! :oops:, Jemimah is actually bigger than him now!

Thanks guys! I have some more pictures to add! :lol: just waiting for them to upload. Still had no fall outs, I had oven gloves on and everything earlier, ready for a fight..and nothing! :oops:

So still had no quarrels, no fur pulling..no humping, just binkies galore..which is kinda unbelievable in the Ferplast 120 :shock:

Jemimah is still doing all the grooming too! Brian is being very resistant, I tried the banana on Jemimah's head trick since Brian loves banana but he wouldn't touch it until it was off her head! Poor Mimah getting no loves back. :cry:

Back