• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello I'm new too!

jubbly

Young Bun
Hi all

I got my two dwarf lop boys last weekend, they're house rabbits and settling in well. I just need to sort out more rabbit proofing of my house, Justin is really mischevious already!! I'm also trying to find out the best way of making an indoor run and the best outdoor run for them which I've posted in the housing section.

I can't work out how to add pictures to my signature but hopefully i've managed to add one of Justin to my profile bit.

I'm sure I will be on here a lot more asking for advice over the next few months so hello to everyone! :wave:

Thanks for the welcome! I've already found useful advice about the wire boxes and have just ordered some to make Colin and Justin's indoor hutch have a run section, I can't wait for it to arrive!

Could anyone tell me how I can add more pictures please?

Thanks for the welcome! I've already found useful advice about the wire boxes and have just ordered some to make Colin and Justin's indoor hutch have a run section, I can't wait for it to arrive!

Could anyone tell me how I can add more pictures please?

"Hi there" from a fellow newbie :wave:
I am no tech, but I opened a photobucket account to upload from my 'puter to get a direct URL.
Hope this helps.

Heyy :)

Heyy. :wave: Im new to this rabbits united too.
How many rabbits have you got?

I love ur profile picture rabbit.I used to have one like that but she sadly past away of a chest infeection last year.

Hiya :wave:

You to open a photobucket account, upload your piccies then copy and paste the 'img' link into your post, click preview and it will show you what it will look like then click post :D

Back