• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there anyone near Barnsley..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
who would like to help with the buns a few hours a week ..

it would voluntary im afraid and would include mucking out , brushing and possibly feeding ..

im struggling a bit at the moment .. :?..always do at this time of year due to my job and dark nights ..:?

I wish I'd got time to come over regularly Angie to help you during the week, but with work & our brood - I can't in the week I'm afraid.

I might be able to help one day at weekends every few weeks if that helps?

You know I will help whenever I'm off work, and I can come any weekend just let me know and I'll be there xxx

I could come straight from work but prob wouldnt be there til after 6 - would that be any good?

weekends arnt too bad but i would still normaly love the help ..however on the run up to christmas my routine will be all over the place ..:roll:

usualy saturday morning is my big cleanout time

i am working (from home childminding ) tues , wed and thurs between xmas and new year ..so one of those days would help ...but realy ..would you realy want to at christmas ..yopu should be home with your family :?

i am still looking for someone to help out with the buns midweek ...

we have lots of bunnies with lots of cuddles to give :wave:

Do you need anyone tomorrow? I'm free and desperate for something to do :)

just cleaned most as not working today but there will still be the usual trays etc to do ..and my big run needs a good clean :?

you are welcome to come ..i am working tomorrow so will be in but surrounded by little children :)

Back