• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your first rabbit pictures

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Who has pics of the first rabbit they had?

This is Tabby:

DSCF0058a.jpg

PHTO0131.jpg

PHTO0160.jpg

No idea what breed she was but she was AMAZING.

Only lost her this June.

Miss you Tabs xx

Anyone else got pics of their first buns???

This is Widget:
widget1.jpg

He was pretty much amazing. I still miss him a lot. He was supposed to be a nethie but he always seemed a bit big to me... he was nearly 2kg. I have regrettably few pictures of him :(

Hehe, he was adorable :)
Pipkin is currently 800g too (though I think his perfect weight is about 1kg).

I dun care what Widgey was though. He was perfect :)

I dont care what Tabby was either, although I would like to know... I got her from a pet shop :)oops:) but she was PERFECT in EVERY way (even though my teachers thought I was self harming when I first got her... she hadnt been handled and I had terrible scratches down my arms!!) She softened into a right baby though :love:

What breed is yours Carys?

Hes got the same colouring as an agouti guinea pig... very handsome!

Looks big!!

Well, apparently he is an English/Dutch cross, but I don't think he is.....he is actually everso small ( I know he looks big in this picture, but he actually only 1750 g at 1 1/2 years. Someone on this forum told me he was 'steel' coloured, but he kind of has orangey colour behind his head....I'll see if i can find a better picture.

I love the face Toffee is pulling!!

Buns make such cute babies!! (I think its their downfall.... makes them more tempting to buy!)

Back