• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter is on her way!! UD Winter is HERE! PHOTOS P 91

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
I cant believe little Winter will be joining my household tomorrow, the little scamp is now in the arms of Lib_n_bunny who is having a sneaky cuddle and waiting for Rhian33 to pick her up and then I get the madam tomorrow...!

Thank you everyone who offered to help, I cant believe what a quick response.... I really did not know if we would have her before Christmas!!

I will post some piccies as soon as she has arrived xxx

Thank you Kris at Starlights and *Spider* for making this possible.

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeeeeeek! I am ridiculously excited for you. Pics pics pics! :love::D:love:

Wish my little boy was coming tomorrow! You won't sleep tonight :lol:

Nope, I def wont sleep tonight! I didnt sleep the night before I got Rimmi either :D :love:

I feel sorry for Hetty though, she must feel gutted. Big huggles for her!!

UPDATE!!

Rhian33 now has Winter.

Winter is staying at Rhians house tonight before travelling a long long long way up to Tewksbury to meet me :D

CANT WAIT!!!!

Oh my, I promised myself that I wouldn't cry and as soon as I got her out of the car I was trying to contain myself so much.
I cried like a baby in the car for about 10 minutes and then decided I had to go and could hardly see through the tears on the way back :cry:
I'm going to miss her so much :cry:

Oh my, I promised myself that I wouldn't cry and as soon as I got her out of the car I was trying to contain myself so much.
I cried like a baby in the car for about 10 minutes and then decided I had to go and could hardly see through the tears on the way back :cry:

I am sorry hun. At least you know she has gone to a good home.

She's now at my house tucking into a nice big pile of hay. Will take some pics later to show you she's safe :wave:

It's really hard letting a foster go, especially one you have invested so much in. You're definitely going to need to grieve.

Just remember though, that whilst it is painful and hard for you, it's awesome for Winter to have found her forever home and a boyfriend (I know you know this anyway, by the way), sometimes that can bring comfort because you will know she is happy.

It's definitely a very bittersweet thing, but, from what I've seen, it sounds like TeflonsShadow will keep you uptodate with pictures and things like that.

Try and get some bunny snuggles tonight.

She's now at my house tucking into a nice big pile of hay. Will take some pics later to show you she's safe :wave:

More hay? :shock::roll: geez that girls likes her hay, she was literally munching constantly the whole time she was in my car! We like a good hay muncher, don't we Jeanna :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, we do like a good hay muncher!!

I cant believe how relaxed Rimmi is when his WIFE TO BE is on the way!!

100_1515.jpg

100_1517.jpg

100_1518.jpg

100_1520.jpg

Taken moments ago....

BIG HUGS to you Hetty.

Go give all the buns a snuggle.

Thank you for the update Rhian33, cant wait for a piccy or two, how the rat?

Aaaw, he looks lovely. Will do my dusting whilst she settles in then get pics.

Josephine the rat is fine. The lump was just an abcess so she's had it removed and now she's back with the others. My other rat Beth who went with her with another lump apparently just has inflamed lymph nodes so she's on anti-inflammatories. Thanks for asking.

Phew!

Glad the ratties are good, my OH wont let me have any, hes such a meanie! Lol.

What time you thinking of being in Tewks tomorrow and what road you coming on??

:D x

Phew!

Glad the ratties are good, my OH wont let me have any, hes such a meanie! Lol.

What time you thinking of being in Tewks tomorrow and what road you coming on??

:D x

We'll be on the M5 coming from the North. Hoping for around 4pm. Is that ok with you? We can keep in contact via text so we know where each other has got to.

We should arrange a good meeting place.

You should so get your OH to agree to rats, they are lovely.

Rimmi looks a bit bored waiting for his wifey :lol: something he will have to get used to with us women!! Glad hes so laid back about it all :D

We'll be on the M5 coming from the North. Hoping for around 4pm. Is that ok with you? We can keep in contact via text so we know where each other has got to.

We should arrange a good meeting place.

You should so get your OH to agree to rats, they are lovely.

Mmm... I am lucky enough that he allowed me to get Rimmi, let alone Winter as well!!

4pmish is FINE with me (cant wait)

What sort of place do you want to meet? Could find a tea shop or petrol something if you like. I dont mind as long as I have a postcode, lol!!

x

I cant believe little Winter will be joining my household tomorrow, the little scamp is now in the arms of Lib_n_bunny who is having a sneaky cuddle and waiting for Rhian33 to pick her up and then I get the madam tomorrow...!

Thank you everyone who offered to help, I cant believe what a quick response.... I really did not know if we would have her before Christmas!!

I will post some piccies as soon as she has arrived xxx

Thank you Kris at Starlights and *Spider* for making this possible.

awww fantastic, if i was you i wouldn't be able to sleep tonight with excitement, you have waited soo patiently :love:

Back