• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How relaxed is Rimmi? UD Page Two...! More Photos x

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
100_1515.jpg

100_1517.jpg

In his little hay box... he wont have it for long, I have got him another box for hay thats big enough for two....:love:

Last edited:
Awwww I love Rimmi :love:
Does he not nibble the box occasionally though? I'd get some for Boris and Bella as well because they LOVE to play with them but they always end up eating them as well :roll:

Hes not bad with boxes, he barely ever nibbles them... he has chewed on his bed hay box though, to make the hole bigger lol (its a box filled with hay with only a hole big enough for him to fit in...)

Aww, he looks absolutely adorable all snuggled up in his box!!! :love::love:

Hey Rimmi! Wakey wakey!! Guess what? Winter's coming!!!

Wheee I want him! :love::love::love::love:

Good luck with the bonding!:wave:

I started bonding Jemimah and Brian yesterday and all has been successful so far! Still had no fur pulling or fights! :D

Not sure yet, I have TOTALLY TOTALLY blitzed the house, I might introduce them by having on in the carrier and see what the reaction is. I have a indoor cage ready etc but if I dont get a good reaction I am going to Sam_spices to do it there (two pairs of hands) and I can always beg Alice from Whistlewind to save me !!

Back