• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns in the wind

lunar6769

Alpha Buck
No, not a flatulence thread :lol:

Does anyone's bun like to sit in a windy spot? - Fluffy likes to choose the windiest place to sit and as he is Lionhead X he has a lot of fur to blow - he sits there and closes his eyes and looks as if he is extremely content.

We have just extended their playing space so lots more windy spots to choose from :lol:

They are very pleased with the new section as we have had loads more binkying and nudging since it was set up. :D

Bixter looks like a model in the wind, sometimes I put the cool hairdryer on her to blow her hair around, she looks like she loves it!

She poses with her golden locks flowing :lol:

Mine must be a bunch of wimps! If I try and force them out into their outdoor runs in windy weather, they all huddle with wide-eyed looks and barely move. I used to think the wind must unnerve them by messing up their senses, and whistling in their long ears, but nope! Just a bunch of wimps.

If its cold Pie will not be impressed if its windy but if its nice and warm she will flop down with a look of utter bliss on her face!

Yes! My two do:roll: I have put perspex in certain places and made a really good job of catering for their every need (IMO) but nope, there they sit getting wet and facing the wind:lol:

Eric and Ernie sit right next to the catflap in their shed and the wind blows straight through onto them:shock::shock:.Or they sit out in the run watchhing the world "NOT" going by.:lol::lol: Honey chooses to sit next to them but out of the wind (sensible girl).
I do worry though that it is not good for them. I guess because they are Lionhead x lops, their floppy ears protect them a bit.
They can however sit in many places in their shed out of the wind, but they choose not to.

Back