• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SORTED Solihull to Leicester

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
is anyone able to pick up two rabbits who need to come in to rescue from the Chelmsley wood area and bring them towards Leicester..I can probably meet part way
the owner does not drive

These two bunnies have been on our waiting list a while
if you are able to help please respond on thread or e mail me honeybunnysr@aol.com

thank you

Last edited:
Hi Jill, I could probably help with this one? It would have to be a weekend - and this weekend is a little busy, but the one after I can do no problems.

Let me know if this is of any help.

Helen

Hi Jill, I could probably help with this one? It would have to be a weekend - and this weekend is a little busy, but the one after I can do no problems.

Let me know if this is of any help.

Helen
Helen that would be great..the following weekend would fit in nicely..Saturday would be best
I can meet you on route to save you some of journey
Will be in touch:D

Helen that would be great..the following weekend would fit in nicely..Saturday would be best
I can meet you on route to save you some of journey
Will be in touch:D

No problems, and Solihull isnt that far for me to go from Coventry, and then Leicester isnt too far in the other direction...so just let me know details of where to collect the bunnies/where to meet you and times....etc.

Oooh my first bunnyrun, how exciting!!! :D:D

Hi Jill, I am still available this Sat or Sun if you would like me to do this? Please PM me with details if you do.

Helen

Back