• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay!!!!!!!

TINKS30ish

Warren Scout
Rooney comes tomorrow! He was advertised on the rabbits in need section on here under space needed. He Started off in Blackpool and on monday went to KayJ`s in Bolton, tomorrw he will be leaving Bolton and coming down the M5 where i will meet him! I am ssssssooooooo excited i am bouncing around like a bunny!:rabbit2: LOL

Awww im so glad this bun has a home, when i saw him on the other forum i felt so sorry for him, i knew RU would find him a special mummy :D

Woop! I think he's going to be looked after well with you! :lol: I'd be bouncing off the ceiling too, he's gorgeous! :love::love::love:

He' a handsome boy!...will need to settle and be quiet for a few days I think though, leave him and he'll come out of his cage and roam...that's what he did when he was with me:D....ur very lucky we haven't bunny napped him:lol::lol:

he settled really well here and the morning after he arrived at the night he was playing out.
Jesse make sure we get pics like all the ones I have sent you:oops::lol::lol:

Ask anyone on here what I am like at pics:oops::oops:

aww it must be exciting - it must feel like christmas eve - though I would be more excited about getting a bun than christmas... :lol:

Hope he is a good boy for you

17 hours to go!!!!! Not that i am counting! LOL! Yes thankyou both (lildebs and kayj) very much for all your help and not losing him!!!!!

God I'm sooooo thick!!! ..........I wanted piccies of my girlies Molly and Daphne...don't get the connection to Rooney :lol::lol::oops:

God I'm sooooo thick!!! ..........I wanted piccies of my girlies Molly and Daphne...don't get the connection to Rooney :lol::lol::oops:

You only dropped him off:lol::lol::lol:

All his stuff is packed ready for Nina to bring him to you, you will love him:love:

Back