• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now we're back together..... (hello auntie Janice!)

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
PICT0916.jpg

PICT0912.jpg

PICT0914.jpg

Hello everyone especially Auntie Janice :wave:
As you can see i am being a nice girl to my husbun and is sharing all the foods and hays with him and he still lets me lean on him to see mummy first :love: Mummy says i am a reformed character :angel:
Love Izzy x

aw bless them, what was wrong before then? :love:

They had a big falling out and madam attacked her husbun, (there is a thread somehwere in rabbit chat) they had a 2 week trial seperation then went to Auntie Janices couples therapy for the weekend and are closer than they were before! :love:

aw no way well i'm so glad their back together now. suppose we can all fall out with our partners at some stage. bless them.

They had a big falling out and madam attacked her husbun, (there is a thread somehwere in rabbit chat) they had a 2 week trial seperation then went to Auntie Janices couples therapy for the weekend and are closer than they were before! :love:

Just proves mediation works for some buns :lol: I am glad that it worked and she has realised that companionship needs working on.

Back