• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Bunny Breeds needed....u/d LAST FEW!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Hi,
As part of my research project into rabbit breed traits, i need photos of all of the most common rabbit breeds. Preferably one front end on and one side on photo. Because of issues with ownership of photos, i can't use ones off the internet or breeders sites.

So, if anyone has any photos of any of the following breeds, please can they post them with permission to use them. They dont need to be pedigree etc, just good examples of the breed. THANKS!!!

Angora, Belgian Hare, Giant/Continental, Dutch, English, Harlequin, Lionhead, Lionhead Lop, Cashmere Lop, Dwarf Lop, English Lop, French Lop, German Lop, Mini Lop, Netherlands Dwarf, New Zealand White, Polish, Standard Rex, Mini Rex (unless i use my own! :oops:)

Last edited:
IMG_0546.jpg

Charlie my mini lop

pixie4.jpg

Pixie my mini rex

boo6.jpg

Boo my frenchie

Not really sure what dexter is now... but I'm sure he'd love to be famous, so if you'd like a piccie I will try to take a good one for you :) let me know

Ronnie.jpg

100_0637.jpg

100_0511.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1420.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1441.jpg

I have hundreds of Ronnie and Lola... if these arent any good let me know and i'll dig more out :) Its the least i can do for you :) xXx

I have loooads of different angle pics of Pipkin, lol. He's a netherland dwarf. No idea what Ruby is (some sort of cross) so you probably don't want any of her...
Hope these help!
rabbit009.jpg

rabbit026.jpg

Please excuse my bed. I probably should have cropped them a bit on second thoughts... :oops:

Awwww, Charlie is gorgeous. :love::love::love:

My two (mini lops) side on:
DSCF8408700x525.jpg

DSCF7491.jpg

ETA: Are you doing anything about breeding - you might want this one. :oops: :lol::lol:

DSCF7321700x525.jpg

Last edited:
Lionhead-

SDC10934.jpg

SDC10710.jpg

SDC10700.jpg

SDC10702.jpg

Dwarf Lop
SDC10990.jpg

SDC11613.jpg

SDC11624.jpg

SDC11502.jpg

SDC11543.jpg

SDC11494.jpg

SDC11549.jpg

SDC10850.jpg

The Lionhead is Jemimah, Albino dwarf lop is Maximus and Black and White dwarf lop is Lola. :wave:

Last edited:
oh damn, thought it was a chance to show mine off, but theres no Giant Paps listed!! :lol:

WOW! Thanks for the replies already! you lot are amazing!

Janak - i shall add papillions, please send pics!
Becky - please can i have a side-on one of Lola? thanks

100_1398.jpg

S7001151.jpg

Im struggling to find one :? Lola promises to pose for pics for you tomorrow afternoon Vikki! :lol: ;)

Here's a beautiful netherland dwarf who has no end of dental and snuffles problems because of the shape of her face :( As you can see from the third pic...

20bc4b10.jpg

f5103adc.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

sooooo many gorgeous bunnies, do you think i'd get away with a page of photos for each breed (there's only 20....)!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's my old bunny Peter, sorry about the quality it's a scan, he was an english. When I go to my parents I'll try dig out some pictures. :wave:
PeterandBaz.jpg

whee, thanks Vikki ;)

Noisette, yellow giant papillon

noisetteyyy.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

and Oscar, yellow self giant papillon

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0806.jpg

hope these pictures help :wave:

Here's a beautiful netherland dwarf who has no end of dental and snuffles problems because of the shape of her face :( As you can see from the third pic...

20bc4b10.jpg

f5103adc.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

oh wow, poor wee bunny :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Do you mind if i use them later on in the project in the "problems" section?

Back