• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jose and Rainbow pics! :o) **Pic Heavy** Part 1

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Ive realised that i hadnt posted any pics for a while (and not many of Rainbow at all!) Sorry they're not very good, they were taken on my phone (I need a new digital camera) so here they are:

231120091376.jpg

231120091387.jpg

231120091386.jpg

231120091382.jpg

181120091369.jpg

"I didnt mean to lick her to death mommy!"
151120091356.jpg

151120091359.jpg

151120091358.jpg

151120091360.jpg

I have this as my screensaver on my phone :love:
151120091361.jpg

151120091362.jpg

151120091364.jpg

151120091367.jpg

131120091349.jpg

:lol::love::love::love::love: I guess Rainbow isn't the dominant one! I only see him licking Jose! not the other way around! :lol:

Awww! They are the perfect couple! So nice to see them together!

How long did you leave it before letting them out into the wide open space?

What relaxed, loved up buns they are:love:

(wish i could get decent pics of my two monsters, they've been together nearly four months and i still can't get any decent pictures of them snuggling :lol:)

Yeah Jose's deffo the dominant one! :lol: Every time Rainbow moves, Jose's like "Did I say you could move??" and runs over to him to see what he's doing :lol:

Rainbow's really good about it tho, he's really chilled and usually just flops and lets Jose get on causing havoc :lol:

Jose does occasionally do the licking but not very often :roll:

Awwwwh!!! :love: Lovely to see pics of them :) Rainbow looks so relaxed, love the pics with his legs out :lol: xXx

Awww! They are the perfect couple! So nice to see them together!

How long did you leave it before letting them out into the wide open space?

Well I started them off in an indoor cage for a couple of days, then they went into an ex pen for about 4 days, then into a nic set up that was about 4x4 grids, then increased the nic set up every couple of days by a few grids each time until it was back to the normal size (about 7x7 grids) It was probably after about 10-12days i reckon before i trusted them enough to be let out together.

aww they are soo cute - was the bond stressful in the end or did they go together well? I would also like to know how long you left it until they could roam everywhere>?

They are gorgeous :love:

edited - youve now answered that :D

Yeah Jose's deffo the dominant one! :lol: Every time Rainbow moves, Jose's like "Did I say you could move??" and runs over to him to see what he's doing :lol:

Rainbow's really good about it tho, he's really chilled and usually just flops and lets Jose get on causing havoc :lol:

Jose does occasionally do the licking but not very often :roll:

I think it's always the females who are dominant, same for us humans too :lol:

Awwwwh!!! :love: Lovely to see pics of them :) Rainbow looks so relaxed, love the pics with his legs out :lol: xXx

That's how he always seems to flop :love: He flops in the middle of the living room floor like that while Jose runs around like the place like a loon :lol: They're so opposite its untrue :lol:

aww they are soo cute - was the bond stressful in the end or did they go together well? I would also like to know how long you left it until they could roam everywhere>?

They are gorgeous :love:

Well, the bonding was going really well but then Rainbow had his little *ahem* problem with his male bits and so we had to keep them separated for about a week before the bonding could restart. They went together ok the 2nd time but they seemed a bit more nervous of each. There was never any real aggression either time tho which was good :D

Back