• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Newbie!

ScutterBug

Young Bun
Im new on here so just thought i would say hi as everyone seems very friendly:wave:

Im currently looking around for my first bun (or pair!) so you'll have to excuse all the questions ;)

Put me in front of a horse or a dog and im well away but im still relatively new to the bunny-world! I have a chesnut Thoroughbred x mare who is an absolute sweetie. She had a bit of a rough past but has totally come out of her shell over the years and become my little shadow.

I've had training on dog and cat nutrition but ask me anything other than that and im not much use!
xx

Welcome:wave:

I had horses years ago and got my first bun just over a year ago. I really do think bunnies are more work than the horses ever were:lol:

You'll be surprised at how much work a bun is! I thought they'd be easier than a dog, but they really aren't!

Man are they worth it though :love:

Welcome to RU, it is lovely and lots of fun :)

Back