• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

really upset why didnt i no

deja224

Alpha Buck
I went to feed the bunnys earlier and found tofu had crashed out out of her hutch she had one of our single males pinned down (i dont want to go in what she was doing as its to upsetting) he is very poorly :cry: i took him to vet came back and found tofu had died, rang vet asked me to bring her in for a pm he looked at her and found a lump at the base of her skull he thinks it was a tumor but we will no more tomorrow, why didn't i look closer what could have i had done im so upset i just cant belive it she was only 5 mths old :cry:

I'm so sorry. What a horrible evening for you.

How is the male?

There is nothing to suggest that you could have done anything other than what you did. Unfortunately tragic situations and illnesses occur despite doing all we can.

Binky Free Tofu.

Oh how tragic
Its not likely that you would have been able to find a tumour at the base of her skull without a post mortem. i hope you're boy bun makes a good recovery. very sorry for your loss, bye Tofu

vet said dexter has hurt the muscles in his neck and back and has damage to his back, he is in a lot of shock, will see what he is like tomorow :cry:

Back