• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with Hutch & Runs

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
How do you move your run to get to the hutch
I put a caster wheel on each corner but one of the wheels one one cirner keeps snapping off and now I cant screw it back on

sorry, why do you keep posting bunny related / housing related q's in general chat?

I don't come in Gen chat that often so I am missing threads, that I could answer.

sorry, why do you keep posting bunny related / housing related q's in general chat?

I don't come in Gen chat that often so I am missing threads, that I could answer.

Bit unnecessary that? Just ignore the thread - it's clearly titled even if it should really be in housing.

But it only took you 3 minutes to find this one that was in the wrong place. :? :lol::lol:

Do you have a pic of your set up happybunny? It might help people visualise and offer ideas. ;)

I mainly just go in chat - hence why i post in chat a lot :oops:

SS100302.jpg

thats the set up

But it only took you 3 minutes to find this one that was in the wrong place.

:lol:

Sorry happy bunny, I don't have your type of set up as mine have a playhouse, just wanted to say that is a lovely cover you have there !

Sophie and Granite are in the hutch

setup002.jpg

The roof panel without the wood is hinged backwards, and sits on the wooden bit when open, then I can climb in there and clean out.

I am taking that yours doesn't open like that and you have to move the run, to clean out.

Are there any pics on the net of your run? so we can get a better idea of what it looks like.

Maybe its just a case of more wheels to distribute the weight more easily. Another two between each original wheel would do it.

Is there any chance you could drill a hole as close as poss to where the broken castor was? Then use a screw in castor. Are the ones you have on a bracket? :)

Back