• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now da kitty will be REALLY mad

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
The sequel to "I made da kitty mad" http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=204682

Mummy left the kitchen door open again and I snuck in for some fun.

I did some pole dancing on the kitty scratch pole:
DSCF8436525x700.jpg

Then I needed a little drinky poos but the water tasted like cat breath - but I think I might have dribbled in the kitty bowl so now it'll taste like yummy bunny breath hehe.

DSCF8437525x700.jpg

DSCF8438525x700.jpg

The food bowl was empty though - I wanted to be a meat-a-tarian. :cry:

Then I sat in the kitty litter tray but mummy was too slow to take a photo - don't worry, it was all clean, no pees or woos in there.

I like these wellies but if they belong to da kitty, she got biiiig feet :shock::shock: I better go.
DSCF8446700x525.jpg

Hee-hee Im lovin' these sneakin into da kitty territory you is either one brave bunny or just craaaaazy! I think we need a disapproving kitty photo!

I think we need a disapproving kitty photo!

Hai, it's me - da kitty. I can't believe dat wascally wabbit touched all my stuffs. :shock::shock: It's been a busy day, so dis is as much disapproval as I could muster.

DSCF8419700x525.jpg

PS. Anyboy who thinks I'm sleeping is very very wrong - I'm disapproving wiv my eyeballs shut.

Back