• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi! (:

Aniqqaaa

New Kit
Hello, everybody.
My name is Ana, but here I am Aniqqaaa. I'm 15 years old girl from Slovenia-Ljubljana. I registered here, because I have a one year and a half old bunny. He had many names, but now I use none of them. I have a little problems with him, and where have I asked, nobody could help me. I know that my English isn't good and maybe you can't understand me, so I apologize myself.

slika-475.jpg

image1.png

Welcome to the forum Ana.:wave:
If you have any questions to ask regarding your bunny, it may be best to start a new thread in the 'Rabbit Chat' section, as more people will see it there. Don't be afraid to ask; I'm sure that people will understand you.:)

Welcome, your English is great. Much better than my Slovenian :lol: don't speak a word!

Post your questions, and if we are confused we will ask you, but I am sure it won't come to that. Your legs one was very clear :)

Back